fannibals, the geekiary poll ends tonight
if ever there was a time to vote, it’s now
we are very far behind and need help
voting is unlimited, so please hopscotch
heateusmeme - [2/5] episodes: ko no mono
"you must understand that blood and breath are only elements undergoing change to fuel your radiance, just as a source of light is burning."
It’s the final day to feast, Fannibals. Vote Hannibal for Best Horror TV Show: http://bit.ly/10BhAiu
(gif by jhnmclghln)
I just realized something, Hanne dresses Mads when they are together on a red carpet/event, cuz he looks all fancy, and when he's alone he looks like trash. Also can we talk a about her, that woman has some style and is so pretty + she looks like she could kill a man with a wink.
okay i try not to talk about families much because this is a joke blog but lemme just say a few things (and i’m only gonna do this like once):
- hanne is the other queen of denmark
- i love her, i respect her, and i kind of fear her because she could definitely beat me up with little to no effort (not that she’d do it, but she totally could)
- "lol she’s so lucky to have mads" NO WRONG GET YA STUPID ASS WAY OF THINKING OUTTA MY FACE HE IS GREAT AND SHE IS GREAT AND NOBODY IS INFERIOR EVER THAT IS THE MAN’S WAY OF THINKING AND WE WANNA STICK IT TO THE MAN ALWAYS SO REVISE YOURSELF
- (and this goes for all the people’s families)
- because that’s hella uncool and you have no right to do that okay?
Okay, so I saw Mads and Hugh in real life last night and here is what happened.
I had just gotten off the plane from New Brunswick at the Billy Bishop Airport in Toronto. This airport is on an island, so you have to take a ferry to get to Toronto city.
I was sitting on the ferry…
Highlights of Mads Mikkelsen from the Hannibal panel at Paleyfest 10/18/14
One thing I have noticed… when Mads Mikkelsen is in the room, it’s hard to look at anybody else. He is a magnet of inescapable gravitational force. Unless Hugh Dancy is actually doing a pole dance in thigh high boots and tight black clingy boxer briefs, all eyes will go to Mads.
One of the great misfortunes facing Hannibal‘s creative team is the fact that they currently don’t have the rights to use characters that first appeared in The Silence of the Lambs—namely, Clarice Starling. Fuller has been very public about his efforts to obtain said rights, and it seems like progress is being made. During the panel, Fuller said they ask every year, and while the first two requests were met with firm rejection, “this time they were like, ‘ask again next year,’” said Fuller.